Wednesday, October 8, 2008

i'll vote for "that one"

Wow.
I swear I can SEE his 72 year old synapses firing like they are that old.
Standing next to the next president, he's exactly what he appears to be:
An old man, with old views and deep seeded anger, the maverick who can't debate to save his life, nor understand and relate to the generation that's going to push his decrepit ass out of this race on November 4th.
How frustrated it makes me to listen to him utter over and over " Obama wants to attack Pakistan". Yet the way Barack handled it, as he has again and again, was superb, cool and collected.
Barack moves me in way I have never felt before. He has, and I want to shout it, moved me to tears on several occasions.

I love this race. I love Barack Obama.

Make sure all who feel the same actually go out and vote,....
McCrazy is not the future. And now he's scared, and he should be.

All hail!, Barack the VOTE.