Friday, September 14, 2007

Time, it flys.

In the blink of an eye, I've lost a few weeks. Job hunting, House-hunting, pregnant woman-calming: It's a blur. I can't believe it's been more than two weeks since I've last posted to my blog. I have not abandoned the new-found world of blogging. Just still trying to find my beat, the comfortable walk. I've got too much to say, so grouping it into nice categories is what I'm after. I'm trying to focus to allow further exploration into what really means something to me, and not just flounder, wasting keystrokes. Which, so far, I seem to have no trouble doing most of the time.
Brainstorms like el nino erupt daily, all centered around the focus. What focus? I really just want to post questions about anything to get most of them off my chest. Will anyone answer? I' I want to touch subjects most people are ignoring, for whatever reason. Well I'm back to my chaotic mess of a plan for this blog. I wish I could just stick to my mustache monologues and be done with it, but the setting is all wrong,...I'm working on it, my next house will have a dedicated room for audio recording,. I'm just too much of a stickler to listen to car noise and bad acoustics while I got something to share,. while shaving. Until then.

No comments: